Animate a DOM element using the delta attribute object
Dynamically change classes on a DOM element
This stack is resizable - drag the bottom right corner to change its dimensions.
- Animate a stack element via delta attributes
- Dynamically reverse-sign specified delta attributes
- Check that % string attributes work correctly, including when added together via delta functionality
- Check that stacks and their elements respond correctly to resize actions
- (Delta animations in Scrawl-canvas v7 needed to be called explicitly as part of a user's display cycle animation; v8 automates this process as part of the display cycle)
- Create and populate a non-visible Group object, to contain artefacts for collision detection work.
- Test stack element checkHit functionality
- Dynamically change a stack element's CSS classes, adding and removing them as necessary